NEWH, Inc. is offering the $10,000 NEWH Fabric Innovations Legacy Scholarship sponsored by Fabric Innovations. The scholarship is open to students pursuing a career objective in Hospitality Interior Design or Hospitality Management. The scholarship recipient and sponsor will be honored at Hospitality Design Platinum Circle Awards Gala in New York on November 15th, 2016. The scholarship recipient is required to attend the awards event with travel and lodging provided by NEWH, Inc.
Scholarship requirements are:
- Must be a currently enrolled student attending an accredited college
- Must have completed half the requirements for an undergraduate degree or be enrolled in a graduate program
- Must show financial need and have eligible outstanding debt for tuition, books or supplies at time of scholarship award in November 2016
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be pursuing a career objective in Hospitality Management or Interior Design for the Hospitality Industry