NEWH Los Angeles Founding Chapter is awarding up to $25,000 in scholarships to students pursuing a major and career objective within the Hospitality Industry (interior design, hospitality management, culinary, architecture, etc.). Scholarship submission deadline date is April 16, 2021.
• Actively enrolled student: 2-year program freshman and above, 4-year sophomore/second year and above, or graduate level attending college in: Los Angeles, Southern California and zip codes 900-935
• 3.0 GPA (cumulative) overall “B” average or grade percentage of 83% – 86% equivalent
• Financial need through college for past/current/upcoming tuition or program approved books/supplies
• Major and career objective within a hospitality related field (interior design, hospitality management, culinary, etc.)
Did you know?
• NEWH membership is not required but is FREE to students + full-time educators
• UCLA Extension program will be hosting a FREE virtual information session on Tuesday, March 30, 2021. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and registration.