NEWH, Inc. proudly announces the $5,000 NEWH Clifford R. Tuttle Scholarship Award to students pursuing a degree in Hospitality Interior Design. The selected recipient will be honored at HD Platinum Circle Awards in New York City, November 2016. The scholarship recipient is required to attend the award presentation with travel and lodging provided by NEWH, Inc.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 1, 2016
Submit items by email* to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Mailing address for letters or transcripts (if needed):
Post Office Box 322
Shawano, WI 54166
- Must be a currently enrolled student attending an accredited college
- Must have completed half the requirements for an undergraduate degree or be enrolled in a graduate program
- Must show financial need and have eligible outstanding debt for tuition, books or supplies at time of award in November 2016
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be pursuing a career objective in: Hospitality Interior Design
Students may attach a separate sheet stating any special circumstances or needs. See application for additional submittal requirements.
Students are encouraged to supply all necessary information to assist us in selecting the most worthy candidates. Students do not need to be a member to apply however, students and full-time educators can join NEWH for free. Membership offers endless networking and educational opportunities, online career network and more.