NEWH, Inc. is offering the $5,000 NEWH Harvey Nudelman Scholarship sponsored by Fabricut Contract & FR One.
The scholarship is open to students pursuing a career objective in Hospitality Interior Design. The scholarship
recipient and sponsor will be honored at HD Expo in Las Vegas on May 3rd, 2017. The scholarship recipient is required
to attend the awards event with travel and lodging provided by NEWH, Inc.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 3, 2016
Submit items by email* to: email@example.com
*Mailing address for letters or transcripts (if needed):
Post Office Box 322
Shawano, WI 54166
- Requirements for the NEWH Harvey Nudelman Scholarship are:
- Must be a currently enrolled student attending an accredited college
- Must have completed half the requirements for an undergraduate degree or be enrolled in a graduate program
- Must show financial need and have eligible outstanding debt for tuition, books or supplies at time of scholarship
award in May 2017
- Must have cumulative 3.0 GPA/B average or equivalent
- Must be pursuing a career objective in Interior Design for the Hospitality Industry
- Please see application for additional submittal requirements
Students are encouraged to supply all necessary information to assist us in selecting the most worthy candidates. Students do not need to be a member to apply however, students and full-time educators can join NEWH for free. Membership offers endless networking and educational opportunities, online career network and more.