NEWH, Inc. is offering the NEWH Product Design Competition sponsored by Symmons to students who are pursuing careers affiliated in the Hospitality Industry in Interior Design or Architecture. The winning $4,000 scholarship recipient will be honored at HD Expo in Las Vegas May 4-6, 2016 (date and time to be announced). The scholarship recipient is required to attend the award presentation with paid airfare and lodging provided by Symmons & NEWH.
NEWH Product Design Competition Scholarship Requirements:
- Must be a currently enrolled student attending an accredited college
- Must have completed half the requirements for an undergraduate degree or be enrolled in a graduate program
- Must show financial need and have eligible outstanding debt for tuition, books or supplies at time of scholarship award in May 2016
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be pursuing a career objective in the area of the Hospitality Industry in Hospitality Interior Design or Architecture
- Must submit faucet design criteria requirements; see application for details
Deadline: February 4, 2016
Students can attach a separate sheet indicating special circumstances or needs. Students are encouraged to supply all necessary information to assist us in selecting the most worthy candidate. Students do not need to be a member to apply however, students and full-time educators can join NEWH for free. Membership offers endless networking and educational opportunities, online career network and more. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any department changes so our contact details stay current.
Return items by email: email@example.com
Mailing address for transcript/letters: NEWH, Inc., PO BOX 322 Shawano, WI 54166