NEWH, INC. is a non-profit organization dedicated to the Hospitality Industry. It is our goal to further our industry through education. NEWH, Inc. is offering the $4,000 NEWH/Harvey Nudelman Memorial Scholarship Award sponsored by Fabricut Contract. The scholarship is open to students pursuing a career objective in Interior Design for the Hospitality Industry. The scholarship sponsor and winner will honored at HD Expo in Las Vegas, NV May 13-15, 2015 (exact date to be determined). The scholarship recipient is required to attend the award presentation with travel and lodging provided by NEWH, Inc.
Application Deadline: March 10th, 2015
Completed applications must be sent by email to email@example.com or mailed to:
PO BOX 322
Shawano, WI 54166
Scholarship Award: $4,000
The scholarship winner will be presented their scholarship award at HD Expo in Las Vegas on May 13-15, 2015. The scholarship recipient is required to attend the award presentation, (airfare and lodging provided).
- Must be a currently enrolled student attending an accredited college
- Must have completed half the requirements for an undergraduate degree or be enrolled in a graduate program
- Must show financial need and have eligible outstanding debt for tuition, books or supplies at time of scholarship award in May 2015
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be pursuing a career objective in the area of the Hospitality Industry in Interior Design or Architecture
Students are encouraged to supply all necessary information to assist us in selecting the most worthy candidates. Students do not need to be a member to apply however, students and full-time educators can join NEWH for free. Membership offers endless networking and educational opportunities, online career network and more.
NEWH, Inc. also offers on a National level, the Sustainable Design Competition Scholarship and ICON Scholarship. Visit the NEWH website for details www.newh.org (click on EDUCATION).