Suzanne Sheppard, Student Affairs Advisor, CID
Master of Interior Architecture Degree Program & Interior Design Certificate Program
310.794.3747 Phone | email@example.com
Amy Sklar Design
Exciting new Internship opportunity in the Silverlake area with a successful graduate of our program working in residential design and some light commercial design! Amy has teamed up with an innovative architecture firm, Project M +.
- Good organizational skills. CAD experience a plus. Knowledge of Illustrator & Photoshop a plus.
- Intern will be responsible for setting up and organizing materials library, sourcing and returns to PDC. Intern may also help set up CAD drawings and standards.
- This will be a great opportunity to see how a design studio runs, and to have a great time while learning!
- Unpaid/Course credit. Previous intern was hired and has been with the firm for a year.
Ligne Agency/Maxime Jacquet Design
Design for residential interiors.
- Interest in interior design. Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment. Hard working. Able to multi-task. Understand the principles of interior design. Must LOVE what they do.
Course fee negotiable.
KM Nelson Design, LLC
- CAD, Photoshop, Word, Excel, MS Office, and Rendering. Professional, Reliable transportation, Some design education.
- Meet & coordinate w/vendors, runs to showrooms, site visits, work in Design Manager (will train), PO’s, work in budgets.
10 – 20 hrs/wk.