NEWH, INC. is a non-profit organization dedicated to the Hospitality Industry. The organization’s goal is to further the hospitality industry through education. To that end, NEWH is offering the The NEWH/Clifford R. Tuttle Scholarship Award to a student pursuing a career affiliated with the Hospitality Industry in Interior Design.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 15, 2015
Return *all items by email to: email@example.com
*Mail or email official transcripts/letters:
c/o Nicole Crawford
PO Box 322
Shawano, WI 54166
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD: $5,000
The scholarship winner will be presented at the Platinum Circle Awards on Tuesday, November 10th, 2015 at the Conrad Hotel in New York City. The scholarship recipient is required to attend the award presentation with travel and lodging provided by NEWH, Inc.
- Must be a currently enrolled student attending an accredited college
- Must have completed half the requirements for an undergraduate degree or be enrolled in a graduate program
- Must show financial need and have eligible outstanding debt for tuition, books or supplies at time of scholarship award in May 2015
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be pursuing a career objective in the area of the Hospitality Industry in Interior Design or Architecture
Students are encouraged to supply all necessary information to assist us in selecting the most worthy candidates. Students do not need to be a member to apply however, students and full-time educators can join NEWH for free. Membership offers endless networking and educational opportunities, online career network and more.
NEWH, Inc. also offers on a National level, the Sustainable Design Competition Scholarship and ICON Scholarship. Visit the NEWH website for details www.newh.org (click on EDUCATION).