NEWH, Inc. proudly announces the 12th in a series, $7,500 NEWH ICON of Industry Scholarship Award.
The winner will be honored on November 14, 2016, during the Gold Key Awards Gala at the Waldorf
Astoria in New York City. The event is held in conjunction with HX: The Hotel Experience and Boutique
Design New York trade fair and conference and is sponsored by Boutique Design Magazine and American
Hotel and Lodging Association. The recipient is required to attend the gala with travel and lodging
provided by NEWH. Applications must be received by September 2nd, 2016. Awarded scholarship funds
are distributed through the student’s school to be used for tuition, books or supplies.
Jane Skeeter of UltraGlas, a true industry “icon”, was named the NEWH ICON of Industry for 2016.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 2nd, 2016
Submit items by email* to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Mailing address for letters or transcripts (if needed):
Post Office Box 322
Shawano, WI 54166
- Must be currently enrolled student attending an accredited college
- Must have completed half of the requirements for an undergraduate degree or be enrolled in a graduate
- Must show financial need and have eligible outstanding debt for tuition, books or supplies at time of
award in November 2016
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be pursuing a career objective in hospitality interior design or hotel management
- Must haveparticipated in an industry internship program or similar position
- Scholarships are open to international students
- See application for additional submittal requirements
Students are encouraged to supply all necessary information to assist us in selecting the most worthy candidates. Students do not need to be a member to apply however, students and full-time educators can join NEWH for free. Membership offers endless networking and educational opportunities, online career network and more.