NEWH, Inc., a non-profit organization dedicated to the Hospitality Industry, is offering the Symmons Smart Scholarship Award to students who are pursuing careers affiliated in the Hospitality Industry in Interior Design or Architecture.
SYMMONS SMART SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS:
Deadline: March 3rd, 2014
Click here to print the Scholarship Application.
Completed applications must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
PO BOX 322
Shawano, WI 54166
Scholarship Award: $4,000
The scholarship winner will be presented their scholarship award at HD Expo in Las Vegas, May 2014 (date and location to be announced). The scholarship recipient is required to attend the award presentation, (airfare and lodging provided).
- You must be attending an accredited institution of higher learning
- You must have completed one half of the requirements for a degree or certification in the program which you are currently enrolled
- You must show financial need
- You must have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- You must have a career objective in one of the areas of the Hospitality Industry (i.e., Hotel/Restaurant Management, Culinary/Foodservice, Architecture, Interior Design, etc.)
Students are encouraged to supply all necessary information to assist us in selecting the most worthy candidates. Students do not need to be a member to apply however, students and full-time educators can join NEWH for free. Membership offers endless networking and educational opportunities, online career network and more.
NEWH, Inc. also offers on a National level, the Sustainable Design Competition Scholarship and ICON Scholarship. Visit the NEWH website for details www.newh.org (click on EDUCATION).