The 11th in a series of ICON of Industry Scholarship Award sponsored by NEWH Inc., the Hospitality Industry Network, which will be presented at the 35th annual Gold Key Awards Gala in conjunction with IH/MRS and Boutique Design New York trade fair and conference in New York City. The event is sponsored by Boutique Design magazine and American Hotel and Lodging Association.
The scholarship winner will be announced and presented to attendees on November 9th, 2015, at the Gold Key Awards Gala cocktail reception and dinner at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City. The winning recipient is required to attend the award gala with paid travel and lodging provided by NEWH, Inc. Awarded scholarship funds are distributed through the student’s school to be used for tuition, books or supplies.
Deadline: September 15, 2015
Submit application materials by email to email@example.com
Submit transcripts only by main to:
Post Office Box 322
Shawano, WI 54166
The $7,500 NEWH ICON of Industry Scholarship is open to outstanding hospitality students that meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently enrolled student attending an accredited college
- Must have completed half of the requirements for an undergraduate degree or be enrolled in a graduate program
- Must show financial need and have eligible outstanding debt for tuition, books or supplies at time of award in November 2015
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be pursuing a career objective in the Hospitality Industry with an emphasis towards interior or textile design
- Must have participated in an industry internship program or similar position