UCLA Extension Arc_ID is hosting an Open House information session this Thursday, December 3 from 7-9pm at the Extension Lindbrook Center (located at Lindbrook and Gayley Ave). This session can be attended in person or online! You can RSVP for online attendance by calling 310-206-2879. Please feel free to call 310-825-9061 or 310-794-3747 with any other questions regarding the Open House and be sure to read the following information for logistics about attending ONLINE.
Preparing your system for UCLA Extension’s Arc_ID Open House
Please use the session details below to ensure that your computer is ready for the Arc_ID Open House. If you run into any problems during the setup, please visit : http://www.wimba.com/services/support/ and use one of the methods to contact the 24/7 technical helpdesk.
• Computer with an Integrated Headset with microphone or if you do not have a Headset microphone
• Phone In using our phone simulcast system by clicking on the phone icon just above the chat box (located in the Wimba Classroom)
• Dial this phone number followed by the pin number
Phone Only System: Dial this number: (201) 549-7592 followed by pin number 88704098 to gain access to the Open House
• Click on the following link: (If the link does not work, please copy and paste into your Web Browser.) http://uclaextensionclassroom.wimba.com/launcher.cgi?room=_uclaext_s__25062_1_406487
• Click on Participant login
• For the name entry, type in your First and Last Name
Test Your Computer First
Before attending, please test your system with the following link:
If you experience audio difficulties with your computer, please use your phone for the audio by selecting the phone icon and following the instructions above under “Necessary Equipment.”